WelcomeJust Learn Morse Code is designed to make it easy to learn Morse code, as well as improve the skills of those
who already know the code.
The basic methods used to achieve this are Koch's method and Farnsworth timing.
Just Learn Morse Code is free for personal, non-commercial hobby use, although you are encouraged to
contribute when you find the program helpful.
- Accurate Morse code timing
- Thorough evaluation of code copied
- Customizable character set
- International characters
- Selectable speed, pitch and volume
- Optional Farnsworth timing
- Creating Morse code audio files
- Generate Morse code from text files
- Practice selected characters
- Practice common words, abbreviations and Q codes
- Optional dual pitch for initial learning
- and more
Current versionThe latest version is 1.23, which was released Jan 4, 2006.
Check out the changes in this version.
Learning how to type
Copyright © 2005-2006 Sigurd Stenersen, LB3KB. All rights reserved.