What's newThe most recent changes to Just Learn Morse Code are listed below.
||Jan 4, 2006
||Dec 29, 2005
||Prosign translation improved for text sources.
||Dec 22, 2005
And several other improvements.
- Font selection for text in the input and output windows.
- Use text lines for generating Morse code. While similar to the existing text file option, this
is a powerful addition that selects random lines from a text file. Possible uses include
practice QSOs, custom word lists and sentences in any language.
- Support for the KA prosign
- Tips for becoming proficient added to help file
||Nov 22, 2005
||Help file updated.
||Nov 18, 2005
||Allows the use of prosigns in the [/Source/Selected characters] mode.
||Nov 6, 2005
A couple of minor bugs fixed.
- Generate Morse code from entered text.
||Oct 27, 2005
- Generate Morse code from text files
- Practice selected characters
- Practice common words, abbreviations and Q codes
- Optional dual pitch for initial learning
Copyright © 2005-2006 Sigurd Stenersen, LB3KB. All rights reserved.